We held an Online Auction from the 1st – 8th August and raised £1,147. We are very grateful to all our supporters. A massive thank you to all the very generous donors of prizes who enabled us to hold the Auction and raise funds to help fit out Birk Crag Centre together with a special thank you to everyone who placed bids and supported the Auction.
Thank you to all our donors and supporters.
- One day at the Skipton Tennis Centre holiday camp ( 1 x child) – Kindly donated by Skipton Tennis Centre
- Family Ticket for Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway – 2 adults and upto 2 children – Kindly donated by Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway
- A family ticket for 2 adults & upto 2 children Kindly donated by Thornton Hall Country Park
- Enjoy a delicious three course lunch for two in Fletcher’s Restaurant at Grantley Hall – Kindly donated by Grantley Hall
- Family Pass for the Jorvik Viking Centre for a family of 2 adults and upto 2 children – Kindly donated by Jorvik Viking Centre
- Pamper yourself with a lovely Body Shop goody bag! Kindly donated by Nickersnoodle
- A complimentary 2-hour career coaching session with Kay Thompson-Barker – Kindly donated by Sea Light Development
- A tourer pitch for up to 4 people (from the same household) for 2 nights with electric hook up. Kindly donated by Brown Bank Caravan Park
- A beautiful handmade macrame rainbow! Kindly donated by whole_lotta_yarn
- Enjoy a complimentary midweek Ila Spa for two at Grantley Hall’s Three Graces Spa. Includes complimentary welcome refreshments on arrival, full access to the Three Graces Spa and ELITE facilities during the spa day, a two course lunch and a glass of wine or soft drink in the Three Graces Spa Lounge and a 150 minute treatment for two people. Kindly donated by Grantley Hall
- Made from bone china and exclusive to Bettys – Kindly donated by Bettys
- A trio of books: That’s not my bus (rrp £6.99), Jungle (rrp £9.99) and Ghost dog (rrp £6.99) – Kindly donated by Steeton Independent Usborne Book Retailer- Zoey Marshall
- Fantastic Harry Potter goody bag for the most discerning HP fan! Kindly donated by Nickersnoodle
- A hand-foiled coin of fine Swiss milk chocolate – Kindly donated by Bettys
- A complimentary family day ticket for a single use visit to the House and Grounds – Kindly donated by Harewood House (1)
- A complimentary family day ticket for a single use visit to the House and Grounds – Kindly donated by Harewood House (2)
- A family ticket for 2 adults & up to 3 children – Kindly donated by Yorkshire Air Museum
- Any 3 night stay at Jess cottage (sleeps 4) – Kindly donated by Niffany Farm Cottages
Thank you to everyone for your help and support.